Heather Molina is no stranger to the Spinning Logic podcast as this is her 4th appearance. This time we were live in person for the first time. Heather is a blogger, world traveler, a yoga instructor, a plant medicine advocate, my creative muse and my favorite person. In addition to yoga and ayahuasca, in this podcast we tackle all the tough stuff: Politics, Religion and even Abortion. It was one of my favorite conversations.
Guest: Connect with Heather Molina on her blog, On Common Ground.
- Bikram Yoga Founder Accuser Awarded Over $7M in Sexual Harassment Suit Feels ‘Vindicated’
- Blue Morpho Tours
- Zero Gravity (best place to float in Austin)
- The Matrix
- MK Ultra
- 1989 Loma Prieta Earth Quake
- How The Cost Of College Went From Affordable To Sky-High
- We Must End For-Profit Prisons
- Obama drops the mic
- Austistic Savant – Stephen Wiltshire